Friday, June 6, 2008

Wealthy Men
WealthyMen.com is an online dating service for rich professionals who make $100,000 per year or more. The site prides itself on it's high ratio of female to male members, with around 70% of members being female. It is very simple to use, allowing prospective members to browse and join up for free. Browsing the profiles on this site, you will find thousands of rich men seeking wives, and of numerous beautiful women, seeking affluent, financially independent men.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gawd. This is for real. It would be fun to see just who signs up for this mess. But I can't even go there. So not my tribe.

Anonymous said...

Hell, meet handbasket. I guess they should get some points for honesty.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a scam artisit's best friend to me! But who knows?!

Anonymous said...

I've never trusted any online dating website but i believe many people've really met their real soulmate!

Anonymous said...

scam artisit's??you think so?